As 2021 comes to an end, we’d like to take a moment to look back on what a monumental year it has been for BlockFills. Thanks to our valued clients and partners, we were able to invest heavily in our team and technology as we strive to accomplish our mission: To be the premier destination globally for institutions seeking to transact in digital assets.
We thank you for being a part of the unforgettable year that 2021 was for us. The success of this past year has made us even more thrilled for what is to come. We look forward to releasing some exciting news after the turn of the year.
- • Completed a Strategic Capital Raise that included CME Ventures and Susquehanna Private Equity with other partners to aid in our expansion.
- • Launched Phoenix, a front end crypto interface that revolutionized how our clients access our cryptocurrency trading technology and liquidity services.
- • Introduced our Structured Note Products designed to meet the needs of the asset management community.
- • Streamlined API Connectivity Process, making it even easier for institutions to connect to our FIX Gateway.
- • Expanded our Streaming Pairs List.
- • Traded record amounts of crypto options, providing cross-margined capital efficiency for counterparties with our best-in-class risk management approach
- • Onboarded a record number of hedge fund clients via BlockFills For Funds.
- • Successfully launched crypto CFD Products via FCA regulated sub-entity.
We have successfully built and deployed a cutting edge multi-asset technology platform that provides price discovery, electronic order matching, smart order routing and trade reconciliation solutions for institutions in the digital spot, derivatives and lending markets.
You can connect to BlockFills, or BlockFills can connect to you. We can design and implement custom integrations to any venue with FIX, Web-Socket or REST API infrastructure.
If you are looking to launch or scale a crypto business, don’t put off contacting us any further. We stand ready to serve you.
The BlockFills Team